Computing, IT Research and Production
- Building A Patient-Centric Hybrid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Management System Ezeoha, Bright .U and Osuagwu O.E.
- Effective Security Management in Nigeria Using Video Surveillance System Osodeke Charles Efe1 and Oladimeji Biodun S.
- Classical and Bayesian Methods of Simultaneous Equations In Econometric Model Estimation (A Simulation Analysis) Onuoha Desmond O
- Studies on Homocysteine, Folate, Vitamin B12 levels and Haematological Parameters in Female Infertility in Imo State Okoroiwu L.I and NwachukwuUchenna
- Strategies for Enhancing Building Property Maintenance Culture Among Landlords in Abakaliki Metropolis of Ebonyi State Arc. Imakwu financial Reporting eronica N. .53 `of Public Sector Accounting In Nigeria – A Case Of Imo State Eze M. Nwosu
- A Critique of Late Professor Chinua Achebe’s Definition Of “Osu” In His Literary Works; Things Fall Apartand No Longer At Ease Nwaocha Ogechukwu
- A Vector Error Correction Model (VECM) Approach in Explaining the Relationship between Health\ Outcomes and Economic Growth in Nigeria Ihugba, Okezie A
- Entreprenuership Development as Panacea To Graduate Unemployment In Ohaukwu Local Government Area Of Ebonyi Stat Imakwu Ituma Kenneth1 , and Arc. Imakwu Veronica N
- Business Cycle and Macroeconomic shocks in the Nigerian Economy Nwosu Chinedu Anthony
- The Igbo Factor of Enduring Heroism In African Society Nwaocha Ogechukwu and Obiukwu Chris
- Recessionary effect of monetary policy transmission on Nigeria economy, empirical test (2000 – 2019) Nwosu Eleazar C . and Zeph Abaenewe